The mission of The 6:4 Fellowship is to facilitate a Christ-exalting reawakening of pastors to the sufficiency of the Spirit of God, the word of God and the people of God through a return to the leadership priorities of Acts 6:4.
Acts 6:4 – “but we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word."
In support of this mission and with a vision for a Spirit-birthed work of revival, we pledge our lives to:
- Personally engage in consistent and persevering prayer.
- Faithfully and boldly lead those under our spiritual authority in biblical, balanced experiences of prayer on a regular basis, making it a distinctive feature of our ministry.
- Personally love, study and apply the Scriptures to our own heart on a consistent basis.
- Faithfully honor, systematically teach and courageously apply the whole counsel of God as we lead our people to a deeper understanding and love for the Word of God.
- Pursue and promote among our ministry peers the clear biblical priorities described in Acts 6:4 with a vision for the impact of this commitment as presented in Acts 6:7 where it reads, "Then the word of God spread, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith."
In prayerful unity and resolute faith we hereby covenant together this day:
Signed by chartering pastors on October 20, 2010